Thursday, November 13, 2008

Time for a laugh!

It is time for a laugh!

I am SO glad and extremely RELIEVED (not only for the US but hopeful for the world) that Obama was elected!!! What a stress relief!!! Barack Hussein Obama!!! Yes!!!

As a fair blogger I acknowledge Jonn McCain's dignified concession speech. I was pleased (in principle) he had chosen a woman as VP to represent the republican party but I do not think Sarah Palin was the right choice of government for a whole list of reasons. Governor Palin did not, for one, support pro-choice in abortion, which means if you happen to be a woman who has been raped and /or are having a difficult pregnancy that is going to kill you, then your options are going to be "too bad"... (?) (This sounds like the middle ages to me ...ghastly!). To me Sarah Palin represents a typical stereotype image of a woman living in a mans world. I felt uncomfortable listening to her. However, now the election has been concluded, I am grateful because maybe she helped divide the republicans (a war cheer leading group of mostly white angry men) and her image for power may help inspire other women (I hope the non stereo typical women) to run for office. I have high hopes a woman VP or P candidate will happen again, just as I had high hopes change would be possible with American's overwhelmingly voting Barack Hussein Obama!!!! Yeaaaah!! This choice alone leaves me hopeful and optimistic. I hope Obama chooses a cabinate with a good proportion of the yin and yang. I believe he will. Anyway, this video is quite well made (given the short time) and I thought I would post it for some fun relief after this election!

No comments: