Sunday, November 16, 2008

The gift Sarah Palin keeps on giving....

How funny, Governor Palin attacking pajama bloggers like myself? This inspires me to blog more...


http://www.carlgolden.com/images/PJ%20Blogger.jpg
The Times on-line: Palin: "Those bloggers in their pajamas sittin' in their parents' basements, just writin' garbage."






As I am a blogger, I will allow myself to finish with the last word on this blog. I believe many bloggers out there can help to connect the dots and inspire (help to occasionally force) mainstream journalism to explore and think deeper. I believe many investigative bloggers analyze with extra care and attention and provide additional perspectives that can equal or be above-equal to mainstream media reports. At the very least, they can also be entertaining as I hope this one can be at times ;)

-

No comments: