Friday, December 12, 2008

How many more BUSH bailouts will it take to ?

I looked up the word bailout this week in Wikipedia and noticed more bailouts in 2008 than in history:

Other Bailouts



I wonder just how many more billions is it going to take to preserve jobs?
If anyone expects a bouncing economy or increased asset prices after these bailouts you have got to be kidding! We have just witnessed 25 years of unsustainable credit madness and 8 years of fraud and crime with the Guns/Bullets (aka Bush/Cheyney) administration. All I can say is Bush, Cheyney: I never want to have to see your pictures or think of you two pieces of dog shit again. Thanks for your dishonesty and for nothing. Unfortunately it is going to take a long time to realize just how much was damaged over the past eight years. I am glad the polarized Bush Cheyney has come to an end and look forward to 2009 :)

No comments: