Saturday, October 4, 2008

Wow!



The $700 Bailout (1 day result)

[$indu-bailout.png]


I am thinking back to the historical stock market chart I found (and talked about on Intuitive Blogger) in March 2008.




I was asking: are we in for a kondratieff winter? (starting this sumer)
Publish Post
[kondratieff-Waves.jpg]

Well it looks like the time has come to put on our winter coats.

We must finally acknowledge this and find ways to live within our means and become sustainable. My intuition about the 700 billion bailout doing Jack Shit (not working to alleviate the mess in the stock markets) is happening and Europe is panicking (they find it harder to print money or do whatever short term thing it is to add another band aid to this joke of a bank system that has been allowed to go on for so long).
  • Haunted by history America has never fully forgotten the horrors of the Great Depression. Could the present economic crisis lead to suffering on a similar scale once again? Clive Webb examines the parallels
THE TERM JACK SHIT: from urbandictionary.com/

JACK SHIT Definition: Nothing, or something equivalent to nothing. Jack shit has the remarkable property that its absence and presence are identical.

Typically used with or without a negative to describe a total lack
of knowledge, value, or significance. Its use carries a strong negative
connotation which can express frustration, disdain, ignorance, or
other negative qualities.

I don't know jack shit about that. / I know
jack shit about that. It's worth jack shit. / It isn't worth jack shit. I didn't get jack shit. / I got jack shit.
(I used to play in a band called Jack Shit)

No comments: